Become a VILLAGE MEMBER.
As a member you will have access to ALL of the LIBRARY courses for FREE
Learn quick DIY techniques that lower stress. Join me for what is known as one of the best self-help tools ... Art Journaling.
Not into art? Then you will enjoy the benefits of my Cre8 Reminders© A quick process for writing your own powerful, motivational affirmations.
Remember...we get to choose what we focus on...and what we focus on expands and becomes what we experience in day of our life. Writing a powerful affirmation can help direct your thoughts for a positive experience.
Welcome to the Special Opening of the Real Positive Change Village.
Because this is a Brand NEW Club...I am offering a reduced rate of $ 22.00 a month for FOUNDING MEMBERS only! Don't delay, access to this library will only be open for a short window of time at this reduced price. Don't miss out on this great opportunity! One class would cost more than this low monthly fee.
Once you join the Village you will have access to The library's information 24/7 for as long as you are a member. And by signing up now you will be grandfathered in to the Founding Member's price.
Each course teaches self-care through different forms of creativity. You will develop the tools to create a safe haven for your own physical and mental wellbeing. You will have access to many DIY skills that build resilience...you know, that bounce back needed for when we face challenges.
What do you get with this membership?
- Instant access to the Village Library of Information from Past Online Retreats 24/7
- Access to all courses listed below as a bundle for as long as you are a member.
- Be Grandfathered in to this Introductory Price for the life of your membership.
- Join me each week as I demonstrate a new Journaling or watercolor page. Recordings will be put in the library to view.
- There will be new courses added throughout the year.
- Learn the creative routines and DIY self-help that I teach my clients.
- In the community center there will be tips, ideas
- Occasional specials on digital downloads
- Occasional Meet-ups through Zoom (Optional)
- Occasional Specials on Digital Downloads
- Have instant access to the community info center through a private app
- There is no cancelation fee and you can cancel at any time on your own through your profile
- Because this is a Brand NEW Club…I am offering a reduced rate of $ 22 a month for FOUNDING MEMBERS only! Don’t delay, access to the Village will only be open for a short window of time at this reduced price. Once class would cost more than this low monthly fee.
As a member of the Village you will have access to the Library with all the courses listed below...plus more.
All my life I have always LOVED art. I graduated with a Bachelors in Fine Arts from the University of North Texas. There is something magical in the power of expression, whether that be through word, visual arts, or music. It is a power that crosses over barriers and mental blocks that shut down our ability to think rationally. After starting a family, I became interested in the field of Positive Psychology, which lead me to another area of study and then to a coaching practice for the past 18 years. During that time I began to see a great need for more creativity, in all it's forms, to balance out the extensive, and sometimes over used left side of the brain. It is in this side of the mind that our inner critic resides...sending out messages that can keep us from progressing and feeling positive. Only those who develop a routine of daily silencing their inner critic begin to feel a freedom emerge like the sun coming out from behind a cloud. it is a feeling of liberation to go forward and to take chances that will help to achieve their dreams and goals. It is the motivation to move forward fearlessly from your heart. More importantly, taking a moment to be creative allows one to rest. Rest is the time in which the body can restore the energy that our nerves have expended. Being under excessive stress can build up cellular waste faster than our body can eliminate it and deplete one's energy faster than the body can restore it. To stay healthy in our "growing younger years", we have to give ourselves permission and time to rest and use our gift of expression. This is why I take the time to create these courses. Read my full story: https://realpositivechange.com/about/